6/2/11

tremendous

I haven't been blogging since i-don't-know. And yeah, I want to share with you guys what I've been doing as this week and next week are holidays! But sadly, this year is my PMR year and I have to study. Kacau line betul. But still I have fun this holidays! Firstly, I went to Desa Waterpark. My father's bank had a family day there. It was an epic! I had so much fun playing the water, slides with my sibs. We were so damn loud there, but we didn't even care about the others. Doing our own thing is soooo cool. Haha me and my brother were like ruled the place. Bising gila nak mati! Gambar sikit je captured. But, it worth than takde kan.

Then, I sleptover at Shaleen's house in somewhere at Nilai. Let me tell ya, her house was so big! No lies. And it was a new taman there. I think everything were new there. I don't know. But overall, I had fun sleptover at her house. Thanks awek ♥ And sorry, takde gambar since I didn't brought my camera. Sho shad :((



I met Hafiz! *okay tak payah kecoh
And also Nabil and Sharifah Shahirah :>





P/s: Gambar tak ikut urutan. Bantai je lah :) Ktnxbai